Thursday, May 27, 2010

Push Down! - Update to 1.2

I just released an update for my puzzle game Push Down. After some considerations it now contains a new level selection scheme. I think the old one with a linear progression did not fit very well to the rest of the game structure. So now you can select each level in the game directly from the start but they are still ordered roughly by difficulty. Additionally I introduced a new rating system for each map based on the number of completion steps. So now the less steps you need to complete a level the better your rating gets. The best rating you can get are three stars and the worst a C (but you really have to wander aimlessly in a level to get a C). And finally I decided to exchange the black background to something more colorful. Here a two screenshots of the updated game.


If you have any comments please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment